Chapin Residential Spreaders redefine what consumers expect from a spreader for home use. The 80-Pound Salt and Ice Melt Spreader boasts a rugged powder coated steel frame, ergonomically designed bail system that allows for use of either hand during operation, baffle system for edge control, and pneumatic tires for just about any terrain. A spiked, poly auger is included to help tear up clumps and keep salt or ice melt moving freely.
- 80-Pound capacity hopper with enclosed gear system to withstand the elements, supported by a rugged powder coated steel frame
- Compatible with salt and halite/ice melt with simple gate adjustments
- Conical auger assembled with spreader
- Front and side baffle system allows for precise control of spread pattern
- Includes snow/rain cover and salt grate
- Includes spiked, Poly auger to tear up clumps and flat, metal agitator
Applications: pretreat and de-ice solutions
Chapin 81008A Spreader Manual
Storage & Maintenance
- When finished spreading empty hopper of any remaining material
- Thoroughly wash spreader
- Allow to fully dry before storing
- Remember to fold down handle
IMPROPER USE OR FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAN RESULT IN PRODUCT FAILURE OR INJURIES. FOR SAFE USE OF THIS PRODUCT YOU MUST READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.