Chapin Professional Wide Mouth Rock Salt Spreader with 100 lb capacity
- 100-Pound Professional Salt Spreader
- Wide-Mouth, 1-piece poly hopper
- Rugged stainless steel frame
- Solid linkage for full gate control
- Stainless "Guillotine" Gate to shear clumps of rock salt
- Enclosed metal gears with grease fitting
- Spiked, Poly auger tears up clumps
- Baffle system for edge control and pneumatic tires for just about any terrain
- 14-inch pneumatic tires to cover just about any terrain
- Snow/rain cover is also included
Applications: Rock Salt, Ice Melt
Storage & Maintenance
- When finished spreading empty hopper of any remaining material
- Thoroughly wash spreader with a garden hose after each use. Some ice melt products, such as magnesium chloride will cause rusting to any stainless steel in wet conditions.
- Be careful not to spray directly in the gearbox
- It is recommended you DO NOT use a power washer on your spreader
- Allow to fully dry before storing
- On models with a grease fitting, it's recommended that you apply a general-purpose great at least once a month.
- Check tires for proper inflation after storing spreader for long periods. Inflate to 20 psi.
IMPROPER USE OR FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAN RESULT IN PRODUCT FAILURE OR INJURIES. FOR SAFE USE OF THIS PRODUCT YOU MUST READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.